Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wedding in Michigan

I know you are saying Finally! a new post. I apologize i have just been super busy lately and have neglected my blog. Here a few pics i took at Paul and Bethany Green's wedding saturday. It was a very nice wedding. Bethany was great to work with, and paul didn't care as long as he was married at the end of the day :) After the wedding i got the opportunity to drive up to makinaw island and spend a little time there, so tune in tomorrow for a slideshow of the road trip.



Paul and Bethany


Running across the field


They thought i was crazy


Ring around the rosie


Flower Girls


The punch fountain


The cake was great


This was bethany's brother with his girlfriend, i snapped this picture and promised to put it up on my blog for them. Here you go guys (Click picture for larger image)

About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States