Monday, March 26, 2007

Undescribable!

The Lord has been so amazing to us on this trip. The spirit and the welcome that we have been welcomed with has warmed my heart and brought me to tears. These people love the Lord so much and it makes me very aware of how much I need to love him more. God has touched our choir in a special way, not only in our singing, but He has given us a new outlook on many things. I can't even begin to describe to you the beauty of the country. We were in N. Ireland for the past few days, and you will have to see the pictures to believe me. But they won't even come close to accurately describing what we have witnessed and experienced over here.

Here is a couple pics from the coast of N. Ireland. We went on a coastal tour today and all i can say is you have to see it to believe it!!



About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States