Thursday, January 11, 2007

Well its been a few days since i've written, its been super hectic the past week or so. I got back to school then we had a revival, so my life has been super super busy, trying to keep up with Crown Publications and basketball. Today was the first day back class and it has been good. Although Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to kill me, i'm excited about classes. I think this is going to be a busy, but good semester. Continue to pray for all the students here at Crown that we will continue to do what is right and continue to learn a greater deal about serving the Lord. By the way, tonight is my first basketball game since i've been back from knee surgury and i am crazy excited about it. We have three games in the next three days, its going to be fun. So i'll have some bball pictures to post before to long. well that all for now.

RK

About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States